I read a lot of books this year, which is surprising to me as I feel like every year my struggle to read is worse than the year before. This year I read 65 books. I was pleasantly surprised, especially when we went on vacation for two weeks. A lot of the books were okay, some I don’t want to read ever again. But a few of them I enjoyed reading a lot.
Here are some of my favorite books of 2022:
1. The Betrayal of Anne Frank by Rosemary Sullivan
2. The Wishing Spell by Chris Colfer
3. The Giant’s Hand: A Life in Arctic Alaska by Nick Jans
4. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
5. The Walk series by Richard Paul Evans
6. Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy
7. The Ceely Rose Murders at Malabar Farm by Mark Sebastian Jordan
8. From Scratch by Tembi Locke
9. A Christmas Memory by Richard Paul Evans
10. The Grizzly Maze by Nick Jans
- Bone Deep: Untangling the Betsy Faria Case
- A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder
- Storm Cloud Rolling In
Maybe next year I’ll reach 200 books, but I don’t want to push it. What were your top reads this year?