I always forget about top ten Tuesday, mainly because some of the prompts I don’t like. Yesterday I read a blog post participating in this week’s prompt and I really liked it so I decided to write my own response. Obviously today is Wednesday as I’m writing this so I’m a day late, but it doesn’t really matter in the grand scheme of things.
Anyway, this week’s prompt is “books set in places I’d love to visit (real or fictional.) Let’s get started!
- Ireland — Angela’s Ashes by Frank McCourt and Did sue Hear Mammy Died by Seamas O’Reilly
- Mt. Everest/Nepal — Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer
- New York City — Still Me by JoJo Moyes
- Seattle/Washington State — My Sister’s Grave by Robert Dugoni
- Germany — Those Who Save Is by Jenna Blum
- Westeros — Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
- Hogwarts — Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
- Middle Earth — Lord of the Rings by J.R.R Tolkien
- Italy — Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Poland — Auschwitz by Laurence Rees
Some of the books aren’t happy ones but they’re set in countries I wish I could visit. Only a couple fictional places which is amazing.
Where would you like to go?